Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Science Experiments – ooh! ahh!

M received this great Christmas gift from an aunt and uncle:blog pictures 039 (Mind Blowing Science is one of many science kits made by Scientific Explorer, a division of Elmer)

This is an awesome science kit with everything you need included, except some basics like water, a tray, etc. It has a list of experiments with detailed instructions for each one. The neat thing about this is that the experiments build off of one another and go from pretty simple to super-cool! :) It’s best to go in order so what was learned in experiment #1 can be further explored in #2 and so on.

We are having so much fun with this, and M is really, really into it. In recent weeks I’ve been thinking about adding more science to our school time, so this came at the perfect time! I’ve decided to start posting each experiment, one per week. Stay tuned… :)

Have a beautiful day! :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks. I was starting to wonder what we are going to do when Crumpet finishes our current science book. We'll try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We are always looking for new books for science!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love great hands on science kits. Going to check this one out !

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen this kit in Michael's and was so sorely tempted. I am looking forward your write-ups of experiments - it will help me decide if I want to get a book in the end. You could also start linking to Ticia's Science Sunday at Adventures in Mommydom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks so cool! My wants seriously outrace my ability to buy stuff. That and my ability to store stuff.
    And, I'm going to second Natalie's comment, I'd love for you to link up to my Science Sunday posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...