Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentine Count and Clip Cards

blog pictures 018
I get so much enjoyment from making little activities for M and other kids his age… I know it probably seems crazy to a lot of people, but this kind of thing is really fun! :)

So, the latest is this set of count and clip cards.  The child counts the hearts on each card then clips (using a clothespin clip or anything similar) the correct number along the side.  These go from 1 to 12.

My little sweetheart and I will be using these during the week before Valentine’s Day. :) 

I printed my set on cardstock and laminated them in order to make them a bit sturdier for the clothespins.  You can print them by clicking on the thumbnail below.  Let me know if you use them!
image
Have a beautiful day! :)

8 comments:

  1. This is very pretty - I bet M will have a lot of fun with them. Thanks for sharing them with the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea! You come up with some of the greatest ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing these! I'm definitely going to use them with the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this idea, and I finally bought a pack of clothespins a few weeks ago. (And a laminating machine for Christmas that I have yet to use). Maybe we'll try this -- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are a great addition to this week's Valentine's activities. If I knew how to make this stuff I would probably have a lot of fun doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We gave this a try. I'm going to do a post about this in March (8th I think)and link up to you. Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...