Sunday, November 7, 2010

Take a deep breath...

This is what I keep telling myself.  I am having trouble with our wireless connection and seriously, it may never be resolved.  I think the fact that this is causing real anxiety for me may indicate my level of addiction, um, attachment to, uh, affection for my laptop.  

Because I refuse to use the enormous, rumbling, ancient, time-wasting beast we refer to as our home pc to blog, I won't be on here much for a while.  Hopefully this won't turn into forever!  I'll be checking my email once or twice a day, but that's all I can stomach with this thing.  So there you have it.

Wish me luck!  I'll be back as soon as I can!

3 comments:

  1. I understand your frustration, I really do. I've felt that way before.

    Your site reminds me that I need to do some blog work overhaul....... Hopefully soon.

    And then maybe at some point soon write a post about the kids crazy creations, it's just been one of those years.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo good luck figuring it out! Wish I could hop over there and help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I spent two weeks dealing with my own computer problems and I know how incredibly frustrating it is. Hope to see you back here soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...