Monday, November 8, 2010

2010 Homeschool Blog Awards

image
Well, here I am again. :)  If you’ve seen my most recent post (besides this one) you know only one thing could get me to use our old dinosaur of a computer to blog… Tired, Need Sleep has been nominated in one of the 2010 Homeschool Blog Awards categories!  (Thank you to whoever nominated me – how sweet, and I really appreciate it!)  You’ll find my blog in the Best Crafts, Plans and Projects category, along with many, many wonderful blogs that really deserve to win.  Honestly, I can’t imagine trying to decide between all of them, they are all fantastic, and so diverse.  If you’d like to vote, click the link above or the image at the top of this post!
Have a beautiful day! :)
 

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm curious how you knew you were nominated? I looked around the site and didn't see a list anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo congrats on being nominated :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the well deserved nomination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! If I'd been more on top of things, I'd have made sure your blog was nominated for more categories too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...