Monday, November 29, 2010

More Play Dough Number Mats – 11 to 20 – free printable!



Play dough and number mats
There was such a great response to the autumn-themed play dough mats for numbers 1 to 10, that I decided to make some more. :)  These are for numbers 11 to 20, and have no theme.  I was trying to do this quickly, on little sleep, with a bad case of mommy-brain, so I just used cute clip art that I knew would appeal to M (and hopefully other children!).  We are currently working on numeral recognition of 11 to 20, and counting to 20 correctly; these have been a great help (who doesn’t love play dough?).

Print and laminate the pages, or just pop them into some page protectors like we did.  Then make play dough “snakes” to form the numerals, then play dough balls to place on each circle while counting.

We also used them for colored water dropping:colored water dropping
Play dough mats are good for fine motor skill work, as well as one to one correspondence practice and numeral formation.  You can download them here:Playdough Number Mats 11-20
  I hope you enjoy them!

Have a beautiful day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love playdough and mats! Thank you SO much for sharing! I am going to share this with my fb peeps, they are going to flip over your hard work too!
    Here is my link if you would like to pop over :)
    http://www.facebook.com/LearningIsChildsPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this idea before, but I forgot about it! My kids will love this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the download !! My son loved your 1-10 mats and I'm sure he will enjoy these too !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the 11 circles all line up like a Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...