Friday, June 4, 2010

Books about Dinosaurs

I wanted to list (for my own records, and as a recommendation to others) all the dinosaur books we’ve read and loved.  If you are interested, I wrote about all of our dinosaur activities here.

These were mostly just-for-fun stories; the next time around we will find more non-fiction books about dinosaurs.  There’s a great series about types of dinosaurs by Carol Lindeen that I plan to check out sooner or later.














 

































Danny and the Dinosaur is by far our favorite, and one I remember fondly from my own childhood.  The "How Do Dinosaurs... " series by  Jane Yolen are great too, and a good way to learn the dinosaur names since each drawing is labeled.

Have any favorite dino stories?  Please let me know in the comments!

Have a beautiful day! :)


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...