Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Size Sorting and Sequencing – printables

Well, I’ve been keeping busy with the Bob the Builder activity packs.  As long as M is responding well to them (and is he ever!) I’ll keep trying to think up some new things.  Thanks to those of you who have given me some excellent ideas!

These were super easy and fast to make, please don’t think I spend all day on the computer working hard at these things.  It’s a lot of fun for me too, as well as for M.

First I made a size sorting activity with all the trucks:BTB truck size sort There are twelve different trucks, with a small, medium, and large size of each.   The child sorts them onto the mats.  I’ve only put them around the mats in the photo so you could actually see the mats.   I think there are other things we may do with these too – like sort by color onto a color wheel.   If you think your little one would enjoy this, you can download it here.

I also made a size sequencing activity of just one of the trucks – Scrambler, who is actually an “off-road” 4-wheeler.  He’s crazy and hyper and M loves him to death.  There are 8 images, each one a bit smaller than the next:scrambler size sequence
These can be downloaded here.

Enjoy!  If you print these and use them, I’d love to know about it!!

Have a beautiful day! :)

P.S. I know it looks like a lot of cutting, but I watched the clock and I had it all cut out and ready to go in 12 minutes!  No, I wasn’t even hurrying. ;)

7 comments:

  1. What a great idea! We'll definitely be printing these as soon as I get new ink for my printer =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! These turned out great. M will have fun sorting all these different peices of equipment from Bob the Builder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna enjoys all size sequencing activities a lot - thanks for sharing your printables.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike!I was planning some size sequencing next week. Crumpet loves Bob the Builder so these will be a great addition to our week. I'll be sure to link to you in my blog when I write about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. We love Bob in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I go to download this, it says "missing SBC file from SBC group". Have you moved these somewhere else or are they no longer available? My 2 year old son is obsessed with trucks and these would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Naomi Joy,
      I have not moved the documents, but it seems Scribd "updated" some links and I was not aware of it. I have updated the links in the post above. Thank you so much for bringing this to my attention!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...