Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy November :)

We are having one of those weeks.  I won’t go into it because I’m pretty sure you all understand what one of those weeks means. :)   I haven’t looked at my to-do list once today and yet I am so tired I could drop.  But good friends to visit with made the day totally worth it.  I’m thinking I’ll leave the to-do list hidden away for the rest of the week. ;)

I wanted to take a moment and get on here to post a photo of M on Halloween:M was a road for Halloween

He was a road.  Yep, a road. :)  This was his idea, and I was just thankful it was do-able. :)  That’s a green “go” light on his forehead.  He had a stop sign on his back:stop sign

I hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween and you are all enjoying lots of sugar along with your children.  (Mainly because I do not want to be the only mother that steals candy out of the bowl when no one is looking.) ;)

And here’s a photo of M’s oil pastel artwork made into banners and hanging in our breezeway:leaf art banners  I love the feel of this photo – it just makes me happy every time I look at it!


Have a beautiful day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...