Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oops!

I’m getting a lot of comments on the Calendar post that went up earlier today.   I actually wrote and posted that post last December.  The internet  and Blogger went all wonky and somehow it was put in Google Reader as a new post today .  I tried deleting and apparently only deleted the pics, which so very, very many of you have been kind enough to tell me. ;)  The entire thing is deleted now, thank you.  You can find the old post here.

Don’t you love how much FUN blogging can be?!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...