M loves paper plate crafts. And gluing cotton. So I knew this would be a winner. :)
Materials: Cotton balls, glue, 2 large green buttons, 2 small pink buttons, pink pipecleaner shaped into bunny mouth, pink pom-pom, pink construction paper with ears drawn as well as 4 to 6 straight lines for whiskers, and scissors (not pictured).
1. Cut out the whiskers.For some reason M thought he was supposed to cut between the black lines instead of along them. So, while I intended to have 6 whiskers, we ended up with 5 and only used 4. I actually liked how they looked with the black line down the center. While he did this I cut out the ears.
2. Glue on the ears, pom-pom nose, and pipecleaner mouth:
3. Start pulling the cotton balls apart to make them fluffy, then glue them on around the paper plate:
4. Glue on the green buttons for eyes:
5.Fan fold the whiskers, or if you can’t, then simply scrunch them up, straighten them back out, and glue them on:
6. Glue the pink buttons on top of the green buttons:
7. Fill in the empty spots with more cotton:
8. Hang up your bunny and enjoy!
Have a beautiful day! :)