Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Letter Dd Lapbook



While M was sick last week I gave myself a break from housework (well, except laundry, dishes, and cooking) and spent some time completing a few projects. This lapbook was one of them and I’m excited to share it with M this week. The entire lapbook is laminated so M can use dry-erase markers for some of the activities.

First, Things that Begin with D:blog pictures 041blog pictures 044

Color the Daffodils (laminated right onto the folder):blog pictures 037

Which Dinosaur is Different?:blog pictures 038blog pictures 039

Writing Skills Practice:blog pictures 034Trace the D and d on the outside of the pocket, and follow the lines on the little card inside to help the baby ducks find the mother duck.

Sorting upper and lower case letters:blog pictures 028blog pictures 032

Dinosaur Patterns (I chose to laminate this right onto the back of the folder, but I did include a pocket for this in the printables – your choice.):blog pictures 029
We’ve been doing a lot of other dinosaur activities too… I hope to post about them soon!
You can download all the pages for this lapbook here. Use them as activity packs or in workboxes… however you want!

Have a beautiful day! :)

5 comments:

  1. What a fun lapbook! I am sure M will just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tracing pages - thanks for sharing your lapbooks with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the activities. The flower fan is so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I know that the boys will love doing the dinosaur activities! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...