Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Panda Shapes Craft – printable

image
Ever since M made this adorable little shapes-raccoon,imagehe’s been asking to make a panda bear.  Why a panda bear?  Well, your guess is as good as mine, but panda bear it is. ;)

So, finally, we got around to doing this and I love how it turned out!

I did the cutting because some of the pieces are pretty small, but M did all the gluing and arranging and coloring by himself:blog pictures 083 This is the rare albino-pastel panda bear. :)  But isn’t he adorable?  And that’s a green pom-pom on his face for a nose.  I wish he was 3-dimensional so I could cuddle him up!  He is made completely with circles and ovals, which we talked about, and counted, prior to putting him together.

You can download and print him out here.  If you are going to make a black and white panda bear, you can use the shapes on page two as a template for cutting them from black paper.
 
Have a beautiful day! :)

10 comments:

  1. So adorable! What a great idea for working on shapes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rare albino-pastel panda bear. So cute. Thanks again for helping me last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bear! We might do it next week since we are "traveling" to China in our geography track.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Thanks for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rare albino pastel panda is a gem. How gorgeous. You are so clever to create this - such a fantastic activity to use when working on shapes.

    I love M's Valentine creations from the Art Box. Fingers crossed, one of those will have your name on it come Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job again to M!

    It's amazing how much and how fast kids change. My M is about a year younger than yours and would probably have the body parts somewhat arranged but also just sort of stacked on top of each other, unless I helped. A year ago I think he wouldn't have much interest in it, or would have played with the pieces and crumpled them.

    Oh...wouldn't it be neat to give a similar craft project or set of things once a year or so, and save each to just see all of the changes?

    My goodness, I might need to get a hobby other than all of these things. :) But it is amazing to see the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I think my kids would enjoy making a couple of these, thanks for sharing your template!

    ReplyDelete
  8. VERY cute - your son does such a great job! I know I have told you this before but I love your blog! I enjoy reading your blog - I have an award for you - you can grab it here: http://mamato3blessings.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html
    :) Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so creative! I love this panda bear and I know our daughter will too since it's so adorable! We'll have to use this for her birthday party theme. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...