Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Craft Time – Misc. Projects from Apple Week

I meant to include these in my Tot School post over the weekend.  We did these last week, but I didn’t feel any of them deserved a post of their own; it was mostly ideas from other people.
Anyway, I thought I’d share them here.  Maybe I will start doing an Arts and Crafts This Week weekly post or something… I’ll have to think about it…
So, last week was Apple week here.  M and Daddy went to the farm and picked apples from the orchard.  They brought home 8 brown grocery bags FULL of apples, and said there were tons more that they didn’t get to.  I’m thinking M will have to start a roadside apple stand when he’s a little bigger!
So we made mini-caramel apples:mini caramel applesWe put sprinkles on just a couple.  I really can’t stand sprinkles, the crunch just startles me every time, but of course M loves them.  This idea was from Michelle.  They were pretty yummy!
We also did some fall-colored cookie cutter prints with our new cookie cutters:blog pics 043 blog pics 045
This idea was from Ten Kids and a Dog.
And we made a pretty apple suncatcher:blog pics 023 blog pics 025 This idea was from Izzie, Mac & Me.
These were all fun projects!!
Have a beautiful day! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great projects - I really enjoy looking at Matthew's art. You have a knack of finding really nice online ideas and keeping good track of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Matthew had a lot of fun! Glad to see that the cookie cutters were such a success. Now you will have to borrow them and make some cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any idea is worthy of a post, even if it was someone else's to being with - you'll put your own spin on it!! :)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog! That muffin tin post is an old one from my personal blog and I decided to add it to CC tonight - funny it must've shown up on your subscriber? Anyway, I simply steam the edamame for James - he LOVES it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing those adorable ideas! Love it all...especially the apples.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...