Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Problems with Blogger Followers??

Can you see my list of followers over on the left sidebar? 'Cause I can't and it's driving me nuts. They just aren't showing up - here or on my dashboard. Apparently this is a problem Blogger is trying to deal with, but they don't seem to be making much headway. Just a couple of comments telling me whether or not you can see my followers even though I can't is appreciated! :)


UPDATE: I downloaded the firefox browser to see if it made a difference... I'm sorry to say it hasn't (although firefox looks really cool and I'm looking forward to exploring it a bit more when I get a chance). So, if you are a new follower, I will be over to see you and your blog as soon as I can figure out who you are. :)

10 comments:

  1. No, I can't see them on your blog. Blogger has this problem often. I have read it on a lot of blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see your followers. But, on my blog it does take awhile for the followers to pop up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, can't see them. Just noticed that my four whole followers :) disappeared also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I CAN see them, and actually, i had the same problem for the last 2 or 3 days! But then just today they started showing up again. So wait a few days and see :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nope, but I see the empty box which says "Follow Me". I suppose Blogger will fix it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Blogger occasionally gets bored and deletes people's followers. They show back up after a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had this problem a month or so ago. Awful, huh? (I forget if I told you that I am your newest follower. Somehow I overlooked doing that a long time ago!) I can see them too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...