Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn Tic Tac Toe

blog pics 023I’ve been doing a lot of online searching, printing, cutting and laminating the last few weeks, getting ready for autumn activities with M.  Fall is my very, very favorite season (like the new look of the blog?) and we are going to be having a lot of fun learning over the coming weeks.

I ran across a great online Autumn Tic Tac Toe game at DLTK, and fell in love with the cute graphics of the pumpkin and leaf.  I wanted to turn it into a hands-on game to play with M, and  I was graciously given permission to publish it on here for you to download and print too!  (Thank you to Darren at DLTK!) It’s very simple, but I think it appeals to small children.

The download for the printable game is here.  The online game, for those of you whose children are already using the computer, is here.

Enjoy!  And have a beautiful first day of fall! :)

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! That would even make a neat theme art to hang all your child's Autumn creations around! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy fall to you, I bet it's going to be a wonderful time in your house. This is a very cute game. I wonder if Anna would appreciate Tic Tac Toe though - it's a strategy game after all. I think I will try bingo first :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love your layout!! I have a thing for all things trees...including leaves (especially leaves that are realistic)!

    How old is M? (And isn't it awful how we try to keep the name quiet but it comes out in all of our name activities?) I think we do have a lot in common!

    Oh, I have had the capital letter stamps from Target for three months...and thank you for giving us our first activity. They are absolutely tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute...I can't wait to make one for Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment; I love reading them! If you ask a question and don't receive a personal reply, check back here for the answer. Often I reply via comment to something that might be of interest to others.

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...